This is your chance to finally own my most treasured collection of workshops, checklists, cheat sheets, and presentations, literally everything I arm founders with at 5 different startup accelerators.
From: Garrett Dunham, Founder and CEO of IgniteTheDrive.com
If you’re a first time startup founder you probably feel you can take on the world.
Unfortunately, statistics say you have a 99.28% chance of never raising Venture Capital.
That’s the bad news.
Now here’s the good news
In exchange for a miniscule investment, I’m going to give you access to the greatest gift I could bestow on a startup founder…
It’s the key to my “startup treasure chest” - a literal treasure trove of every workshop, shortcut, and trick I’ve created for, and taught at, 5 different startup accelerators.
And I’m going to let you have all of them…
...yes, ALL OF THEM…
Plus you’ll get one-on-one personal coaching with on one of your current challenges
I’ll tell you why in a bit, but first I have a question for you…
Are you just “winging it” - trying to figure out entrepreneurship as you go?
Are you prepared for the day you and your cofounder go to battle? (It’ll happen if you’re not aligned.)
Are you ready to spend 6 months working, only to have every scrap of code tossed out?
Would spending months getting dragged through the mud by VCs excite you?
I see these things happen all the time… if you’d rather not watch your first startup go down in flames (like I did) you better have a clear cut plan of action for aligning on the 6 core components of a fortified founder, (and if you’re ok with going through those challenges, you might be a little masochistic…)
So I did something most startup accelerators dream of doing…
I assembled the smartest founders I know (and not to brag, but there were a lot of them) and had them give me their top startup tips.
Still not happy, I then rounded it out with over 5 years of my own experience working with, mentoring, and advising startups.
Literally everything I’ve taught, including the workshops that get me flown around the world.
The result was a comprehensive collection of tools focused on predominant startup killers, the Fortified Founder program.
- How to discover the One Metric that Matters and then laser focus on it with consistent, repeatable actions
- How to “hack” Venture Funding by getting inside VC’s heads (and discovering what they’re actually thinking.)
- How to create an email to attract top mentors and advisors… the first time.
- A fantastic, easy-to-follow technique to roadmap your technology and vision - the simple way (I was surprised at how brilliant this was)
- A way to go from 0 to enviable network in no time flat - it’s how I went from unknown to founding a startup accelerator in just a few months
- My techniques to create perfect founder alignment so avoid the largest startup killer - battling your cofounder…
… and that’s just a few of them!
I’m typically paid thousands of dollars to teach just a handful of startups of one accelerator group.
But I’m now making these available to a select few.
Introducing the six key components of a Fortified Founder:
- Alignment - how do my cofounder and I make sure we’re aligned for the long haul?
- Vision - What is our grand vision, where do we want to be?
- Help - How can we attract the investors, advisors, and employees who can best help us achieve our vision?
- Plan - What are the steps to hitting our vision?
- Focus - Is what we’re doing helping us fulfil our mission fastest?
- Speed - What can we do to increase velocity?
If you don’t feel 1000% confident in each of these areas, then..
Do you have what it takes?
I will be hand selecting up to 100 people for this intensive, 8 week workshop to produce Fortified Founders.
I want serious entrepreneurs, not ‘lookey-loos’.
Which is why to participate, you have to apply.
On top of that, I’m offering one-on-one mentorship for the first 10 accepted applicants at no additional fee.
So what are you waiting for? Apply now:
Here’s a sampling of the modules we might cover:
- Passion powercell - how to find, and utilize, your personal passion for startup success
- Blue Angel entrepreneurs - how to perfectly align cofounder expectations and exit strategy
- The shepherds three - Finding your North Star and vision statement
- Crystal clear cartography - mapping your immediate, middle, and late stage plan
- Increasing your sphere of influence - how to find, engage, and email VIPs effectively
- Inside the mind of a venture capitalist - how to nail your VC pitch by getting in their heads
- Master of ceremonies - how to create rapid, massive networks by creating events
- Magnetic founder - how to make new hires beat down your door
- Find your OMM - finding the One Metric that Matters for your startup
- Just-in-time learning - how to know what you need to know, right when you need to know it
- Three keys to the castle - how to get exactly what you want while being just patient enough
- One controllable action - how to parse down your One Metric into a single, controllable action
- Penniless and relentless - what to do when you’re broke
- Top Gun execution - outsmarting and outmaneuvering your competition
- Brutally Productive - how to complete 3-4 times more work per day
- Subconscious systems - creating subconscious habitual systems that simplify success
- Consummate Commander - Letting go, outsourcing, and replacing yourself as you grow
Time’s a wastin’ - I’m not kidding when I say that I’ll only accept 100 people (you can verify me on this).
So hurry up, apply, and - if you’re one of the first 10 - claim your free one-on-one bonus.
What, precisely, will I get?
- 8 weeks of live, online workshops with yours truly
- Immediate entry into our Slack startup community
- Permanent access to all recorded workshops (all 8 weeks, plus bonuses)
- One workshop, checklist, or action plan per week - it's about doing, not learning
What if it’s not helpful?
I have a complete, 90 day, 100% money back guarantee. On top of that, I’ll personally call you to apologize and do my best to point you to someone who can better solve your specific challenges.
What’s my investment?
If you get accepted into the program, your investment will be $394.
Can I pay with equity?
Generally, no. While I take on a few advising opportunities per year, I generally won't allow you to pay with equity up-front because I believe that only team members, advisors, and investors should have equity. With that said, if, at the end of the program, you're desperate to have me on your advisory board and I am positive I can add significant value to your startup, we can work something out.